Schedule an Appointment
This Article was written about us from Health by Life Magazine.
Lash Extensions are a beautiful way to extend and add volume to your already existing lashes. We take the current length and thickness of the clients natural lash into consideration when designing their new look. The health of our clients lash is our priority!
Classic Eyelash Extension (one lash to one lash)
Full set $175
Fill ins 1 to 14 days $45+
Fill ins 15 to 21 days $65+
Fill ins 22 to 30 days $85+
Client coming in from another place $65
Please note if client comes in with less than a third of their lashes on the lash technician may have to charge for more time and product.
Volume Russian Lashes (2 to 7 lashes per lash)
Full set $275
2 Week Fill 1 hour $85
3 Week Fill 1 1/2 hour $125
4Week Fill 2 hours $175
Please note coming in with less then 1/3 of your lashes on will result in a new set.
Add the perfect lift to your natural eyelashes that lasts for up to 8 weeks! This service is a great alternative to eyelash extensions, or for those clients with sensitivities. Unlike traditional lash curling methods (using a rod to curl the lash), our lash lift bends the lash at the root making the lashes appear fuller, thicker and longer!
Book a lift and add a tint for $100 total.
Lift only $85
Extras or Add ons~ We know time is precious so why not give yourself a few extra boosts while your body is at rest! Pamper yourself!
Quick Cleanse $24
24 Karat Gold Mask $25
Moisturizing Collagen Crystal Eye Mask $15
Collagen Crystal Mask $22
Collagen Lip Mask $10
Hand Paraffin Treatment $10
Hand and Arm Mask with Paraffin $15
Chocolate Antioxidant Mask $15
French Wine Extra Peel $20
Exfoliating Papaya Peel $20
Lavender/Rosemary Mask $20
Eyelash tinting (recommended for pale blondes) $25
Eyebrow tinting $25
Bottom lash Extensions $25
Ombre lashes additional $20 to any service
Highlighted lashes additional $20 to any service
Luxury Silk or Mink $10 to any service
Siberian Mink Horse Hair add $50 to any set $15 per fill additional
Fox hair $280 for full set
Eyelash Removal $55
15-20% Gratuity is always appreciated.
We are now featuring our own brand of strip lashes!!!! If you don’t want to go for the more semi permanent lash then come visit Fairfield Counties only lash bar! We feature over 25 different types of strip lashes that are made of luxury mink, horse hair or fox hair. We will help you choose the right lash that is best fitting for your shape eye and look you would like to achieve.
Eyelash Extensions are the lastest trend in the beauty industry. We don’t see it as a trend so much as necessity. We have nurses, police officers, doctors and stay at home moms who know that they want to have a finished look without a lot of time invested. At A Touch of Color Make-up our Eyelash Extensionists are trained from the very best mainstream companies including, Xtreme, Lash Affair by Jp and Novalash. We constantly attend seminars or workshops to stay current and bring our valued clients the latest this industry has to offer.
Before Care Instructions~
~ Let us know if you have any laxtex allergies, have undergone Chemo therapy treatment within the last 6 months or have thyroid condition.
~ Shower before your appointment as your new set of lashes will need to remain free from water for 24 hours to cure.
~If you wear contacts. They MUST be removed prior to your treatment. Please bring your contact case. We have sterile solution.
~ Please be free from make up especially around the eye area so we can get the best bond possible. Do not use anything oily around the eyes 12 hours prior.
~Let us know if you would like volume lashes or classic lashes prior to your appointment so we can properly book for time.
ONCE YOU ARRIVE
We will take you through a full consultation and signing of a consent form. We will walk you through step by during your treatment for the first time so you know what to expect. Plan on at least 2 hours for your appointment depending on which type of lash you are wanting.
Your technician will explain in full detail the after care instructions you will need to follow to ensure the health and longevity of your lashes. Please plan on purchasing our aftercare package $40 additional. This way we will know all proper care is being taken after your appointment.
~ No oil
~ No Waterproof mascare
~ Keep as much make up away from the eye area as this can break down the bond of the glue
~ Watch out for excessive heat, oven, hairdryer, sauna, sweat, or if you have oily skin you may need to use cleaner a bit more oftern.
~ Stay away from the shower head coming straight down into your eyes.
~Use only products instructed by your technician that are made for eyelash extensions only. We can not back our work up 100 percent if we know that other products are being used that can possibly damage the extension.
~Remember we lose 3 to 5 lashes a day so this is normal!! This is why we need fill ins. Do not pick, roll or twist lashes not only will it damage your own but it will remove the extensions and break retention. Oil transmission from fingers will break down the glue.
Wedding/Bridal Lashes are a HUGE part of my business! Eyelash extensions are VERY popular among brides, bridal parties, mothers of the brides, and even those just ATTENDING special weddings. Eyelash Extensions make your eyes look bigger and brighter even without wearing any eye makeup, and without all of the smudging and running of mascara. Since your application will last for weeks, eyelash extensions are the perfect, hassle-free makeup solution for your honeymoon! You will wake up looking like you’ve already DONE your makeup! So leave your mascara at home and let the tears of joy flow without ruining a thing!
Other popular occasions for eyelash extension wearers are reunions, parties, photographs, vacations, proms, homecomings, holiday celebrations, photo shoots for models, special evenings out, job interviews, ANY occasion where you want to look your best and have that ready to wear look without a lot of fuss!!
The life cycle of a natural lash is the amount of time it takes for a natural lash to grow in, and fall out. The average cycle is 60 days. I recommend touch-up appointments every 2-4 weeks, simply to fill in the areas where the natural lashes have fallen out and new lashes are growing in. The time varies based on your age, thickness of hair, and how well you maintain your extension
- Who can not have Eyelash Extensions applied? An individual with any allergy to adhesives, an individual who has undergone chemotherapy over the last six months, or an individual who does not have natural eyelashes may not have Eyelash Extensions applied.
- What can I expect when getting lashes applied? The eye area is prepped for application. Individual synthetic lashes are applied one by one to every possible natural lash. The synthetic lash is adhered using a specially formulated extension adhesive. You will be relaxing with your eyes closed, and you will feel no pain as this is a non-invasive procedure. Many of my clients are so relaxed that they often fall asleep! The adhesive is then sealed with a coating to protect the extensions from sweat, dirt, and pollution. The result is thicker, longer, voluminous lashes!
- How long will the full application procedure take? The lash extension application can take anywhere from 1 1/2 to 3 hours, depending on the fullness of your natural lashes. The more lashes that you have, the more extensions I can apply! This is a meticulous procedure that requires patience and concentration, therefore it is important not to rush the process so that you can leave with a perfect set of lashes! You will be relaxing with your eyes closed, and you will feel no pain as this is a non-invasive procedure.
- Can my Eyelash Extensions be Removed? Yes, your extensions can be removed at any time. Please refer to our eyelash extension pricing. However, I believe you will want to keep them!
- Can I still wear eye makeup? Yes, but many clients don’t even feel the need to wear mascara since the extensions give the lashes the appearance of mascara being worn 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! You can now get out of bed in the morning looking great! No more running, streaking, smudging mascara, which is FANTASTIC for brides on their special day. You may even find that you won’t need eyeliner, either! However, you can still use eyeliner and eye shadows as usual, along with our specially formulated mascara made just for your extensions (but never use waterproof mascara on them), as long as you remember to remove your makeup with a product that does not contain oil of any kind as this will affect the longevity of the glue. We recommend that you use our makeup remover with a Q-tip to gently remove any makeup near your extensions so that you never have to rub your lashes.
- What are lashes made of? A. We do have several to chose from! Synthetic is the basic and upgrades by texture and luxurious softness and luster. We also do Mink, Silk, Siberian Mink which is the softest on the market.
- What is the a Maintenance after my initial set is applied? We lose 3 to 5 lashes per day. This process is happening on a normal basis. These are the lashes that are replaced or those that have grown out and gotten long. I liken this process to nail enhancements as they too need a back fill. Maintenance is required every 2 to 3 weeks.
- How Extensive is your Eyelash Extension training? We have been extensively trained and CERTIFIED by the top Eyelash Extensionist in the industry. The technique we use is a tested and perfected technique to create the strongest bond possible to your lashes. I continue my education to stay on top of the most cutting edge techniques.
- How Long will my Eyelash Extensions last? Your Eyelash Extensions, when applied properly, will last for the full cycle of your lashes
- What can I expect during the procedure? Your lashes will need to be completely clean, free of make-up and mascara. I will prep your eyes with surgical tape and/or cooling gel pads. You will relax the entire time as your extensions are applied one by one to nearly every one of your natural lashes and sealed for longevity. You may even fall asleep, the procedure is so relaxing. The end result is longer, fuller, voluminous lashes
- .What are Eyelash Extensions? Eyelash Extensions are an exciting new procedure that accentuates the natural beauty of your eyes. It is a semi-permanent procedure, where we adhere an individual synthetic lash to nearly every individual lash of the eye. The result is a natural extension to your lashes that will last the full length of the natural lash cycle with proper care.
- What type of lashes do you offer? We offer the best quality product available. Through testing of all available products in the marketplace, conducting focus groups, and feedback from clientele, the products I use have been found to be the ones that provide the best results when applying the eyelash extensions. This is not simply lying lashes on top of lashes. The technique I use is one that isolates one lash at a time, working on every row of your lashes, to ensure a natural and beautiful extension to your lashes.
- How safe are Eyelash Extensions? The lashes are applied directly to the natural lash, never applied to the skin. The procedure is pain free and the extensions are feather light, so they will not pull your natural lashes out. The eyes should always remain closed and protected throughout the procedure.
- Can I wear mascara? Yes, you can. Be very gentle when removing your mascara. Only use water based make-up remover and do not pull or rub the extensions. Never wear waterproof mascara on your extensions.
- Who wears eyelash extensions? Celebrities and models are not the only people who can wear eyelash extensions! Normal, everyday ladies love eyelash extensions and many can’t live without them! From a highly visible business professional, to a bride on her special day, to a stay-at-home-mom who just doesn’t have time for makeup, anyone who wants longer lashes that have the appearance of wearing mascara will love eyelash extensions. The extensions come in a variety of lengths, so you can have a lash length as natural looking or as daring as you’d like
- After-Care Instructions Use these helpful after-care instructions to protect the longevity of your eyelash extensions once you have had them applied:
- DO NOT use waterproof mascara.
- DO NOT use oil based make-up removers or oil based cleansers around the eye area.
- NO water around the eye area within 24 hours of the initial or touch-up procedure. Water on the eye within this time frame could cause the glue to break down and your lashes to fall off.
- DO NOT rub, tug or pull on the extensions. This will cause your lashes to fall out and could damage your natural lashes.
- Please stay away from hot steam or opening up an oven where a blast of heat can hit you and singe the lashes.
- If you wear contacts please where glasses for the first 24 hours.
- Do keep your appointment for your fill ins. We welcome standing appointments where you can have the same time and day!