Permanent Eyeliner at A Touch of Color Makeup and Hair Studio
Are you unsteady with putting your eyeliner on? Is it smudged by midday? Are you tired of trying to make both sides look perfectly even?
With permanent eyeliner or eyelash enhancements, this amazing service replaces the need for every day application. This is great for those who spend a lot of time in the water or who suffer from watery eyes. Permanent eyeliner gives your top lashes, bottom or both a backdrop and makes them look fuller, while outlining and framing your eye. The look is very natural, creating the illusion of thicker lashes even when you don’t have any makeup on. This eyeliner sits directly on the top lash line and blends into your lashes.
Signature looks created by Sharyn Scully:
~ Petite line throughout the lashline to create a thicker lash appearance
~ Winged Liner either a small flick or an all out glamorous look
~ Gradient dusty liner creating a more solid base with an airbrushed airy look on top
Preparing For Your Permanent Eyeliner Procedure
- DO NOT work out the day of the procedure.
- DO NOT tan or have sunburned face.
- DO NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before.
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
If you are using Latisse or any other lash growth products, you must discontinue 2 weeks before and 30 days after your procedure. If you are wearing eyelash extensions, they must be removed two days prior to your intended procedure. If you wear contact lenses and are having an eyeliner procedure, do not wear your lenses to your appointment and do not replace them until the day following your procedure.
Please note: For the first 4-5 days, eyes may be slightly swollen, appear uneven, and may be sensitive to the touch.
THE PERMANENT EYELASH PROCEDURE:
A topical anesthetic is applied before and during your procedure to keep pain and discomfort to a minimum. The procedure requires approximately two hours and there is no “down time”. A touch up is required 6-12 weeks after the initial procedure. This is important to perfect your line and create longevity. After that, touch ups are determined on an individual basis. Most will last 3 to 5 years depending on lifestyle. Wearing glasses is recommended as the sun will fade your new eyeliner if exposed constantly. Eyelash enhancement does not damage your lashes.
As with any permanent makeup service, please be aware that if you have any of the following you are NOT a candidate for permanent makeup:
– Pregnant or nursing
– Undergoing chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
– Viral infection and/ or diseases
– A pacemaker or major heart problems
– Had an organ transplant
– Skin irritations or psoriasis near treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc)
– Sick (cold, flue, etc)
– Had Botox in the past 2 months
– Used Accutane in the past year
– Prone to Keloids
– Allergic to Benzocaine, Lidocaine, Tetracaine or epinephrine
– Taking blood thinners including, fish oil, aspirin, lovenox or coumadin